Irongate Civic Association
Board of Directors Mission Statement
- We are committed to enhancing the livability, safety, welfare and interests of the Irongate Community residents.
- We are here to preserve, enhance and protect the property values and assets of the Irongate Community.
- We believe in the Covenants & Restrictions, Bylaws and Governing process to create a clear concept of fairness among Irongate Community residents.
- We expect all homeowners to meet their individual responsibilities and abide by the governing documents that have been approved by a majority of all homeowners. We will endeavor to continuously evolve as an Association remaining true to our core commitments.
- We strive to develop active homeowner involvement in order to cultivate a strong sense of community. We value those volunteers who go beyond the normal commitment of being residents.
Contact the Board of Directors.
Board of Directors
Irongate is directed by a volunteer board of directors. They meet quarterly and review the finances and make sure that needed maintenance and repairs are accomplished. The Board is elected each November at the annual membership meeting. During the year, the Board provides other opportunities to meet with members. While the Irongate Facebook page is not an official means of communication with the Board, they do monitor the page in order to try to stay apprised of things happening in the neighborhood. Residents are encouraged to post on that page. Emergencies should be reported via 911.
Irongate is managed by Sentry Management in relation to our financial and accounting processes. Neighborhood inspections are done by a team of volunteers, with the related paperwork created and filed by our Property Manager at Sentry.
Are done approximately once a month by a volunteer team. If the team finds a home that needs some attention in order to be in compliance with the Covenants and Restrictions, the homeowner will be sent a courtesy letter. Homeowners are asked to report back to us the status of the 'correction' so that the issue can be 'closed.' Questions about letters received can be addressed by contacting the number/email on the letter from Sentry Management. A summary sheet of the Covenants and Restrictions can be found on our documents page.
Yard of the Month Award Program
The Irongate HOA sponsors a Yard of the Month award program to show their appreciation and to recognize those homeowners who demonstrate superior effort in maintaining their property and as a result, the overall appearance of the Irongate community. Details can be found in the GUIDELINES. Volunteers for the YOM Team can contact the coordinator.
Irongate Recreation Area and Pool
The recreation area and playground are open year round and daily from 8 am to Dusk. The pavilion and grills are also available for residents' use. Our pool is managed by volunteers. Currently the fee for a family pool membership is $175. Pool is open for the season from early May to late September.
Irongate has an active volunteer crime watch program that is overseen by residents. Please feel free to report issues there, but if there is a situation that appears to be dangerous PLEASE CALL 911.
In accordance with the Irongate Covenants and Restrictions, Section 7 - No construction, reconstruction, remodeling, alteration, or addition to any structures, building, fence, wall, road, drive, path or improvement of any nature shall be commenced on a Lot without obtaining the prior written approval of the Developer as to location, plans and specifications.
Requests for committee approval should be sent to IrongateARC@gmail.com. The form can be found on the 'Documents' page of this site.