The Irongate Pool is a community amenity that is available to all residents (in good financial standing with the HOA) for an additional membership fee.
Pool Committee: We are looking for neighbors to serve on the 2023 Pool Team. Please contact the Board of Directors if you are interested.
2023 Pool Season Information: Last day of the 2023 season is Saturday, September 31.
- Family membership $195/year
- Seniors (over 60) $170/year
- Military (active, retired and card carrying Veterans) $170/year
- only one discount will be applied
- Midsummer discount effective July 31st. Family memberships $100. No other discounts.
Contact IrongatePool@gmail.com for information.
Pool Memberships can be acquired through the following opportunities:
- Print and mail your application and check to Irongate Pool PO Box 50536, S'Ville SC 29485
- We can accept checks and money orders, but no cards or cash
- Call the Helpline at 843.879.0588 and leave a msg and we will make arrangements.
- Pool members must be 'members in good standing' with the association according to the bylaws.
Swim Lessons - Irongate has partnered with British Swim School to offer swimming lesson to Irongate families this year. Lessons are available to ANY Irongate residents - you do not have to be a pool member (but we hope you will consider joining!). Here's a link to British Swim School's website to register for classes at Irongate. The swim school will handle all registration and fees.
Pool Parties - The 2023 pool season will allow pool parties. Only pool members may rent the pool and please understand that pool parties do not allow exclusive use of the pool, other members may also swim. A pool party rental does include exclusive use of the pavilion. Pool party instructions and application is here.
Pavilion Rental - Any homeowner in good standing may reserve the pavilion for a fee of $25. Instructions and rules may be found on this application.